The New Albany Symphony Orchestra welcomes groups to our concerts, which are wonderful musical and educational opportunities for seniors, school children, Scouts, church groups, and more. Groups will receive a $1/ticket discount on their purchase.
- A group is considered to be a ticket purchase of a minimum of 14 seats.
- The seats must be located in the same section and in the same price range.
- Group tickets will go on sale beginning August 1. All inquiries prior to August 1 will be added to a wait list, and all group sales will be processed in order of receipt beginning on August 1.
- A group sale must be paid for in a single transaction. If you are paying by credit card, only one card number can be accepted. If you are paying by check, please make your check payable to CAPA.
- Group sales tickets are subject to the additional CAPA or Ticketmaster fees.
- Group ticket sales must be completed no later than two business days prior to the event. Once a group sale has been completed, no additional tickets can be added on at the group price unless the additional tickets amount to 14 seats or more. Once complete, all sales are final and no refunds or changes can be made to the purchase.
- Group tickets will be held at Will Call, for pickup on the day of the concert beginning 2 hours prior to the start of the performance.
- All group sales inquiries should be made via Jolane Campbell at CAPA. For additional information, or to reserve a ticket purchase for your group, please call CAPA at (614) 469-0939.
The New Albany Symphony enriches, educates,
entertains, and inspires people of all ages and
backgrounds through the arts.
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE, LAURIE CLEMENTS