Do You Sell Subscriptions?
Yes! Buying a subscription (or "season ticket") is the least expensive way to purchase tickets, plus subscribers receive the best seats and can keep their seats from one season to the next. Subscriptions for the 2019-2020 season go on sale May 7, 2019, and can only be purchased by calling CAPA at (614) 469-0939 or by visiting the CAPA Box Office.
Do you offer a group discount?
How do I buy tickets for just one concert?
Individual concert tickets for the current season are available through Ticketmaster, through the CAPA Box Office in person or by calling (614) 469-0939. Tickets will also be sold at the door beginning one hour prior to showtime, subject to availability. Single concert tickets for the upcoming season are available starting August 1.
Ticket Fees Explained
How you buy your ticket makes a difference in how much the seat costs. The following is a breakdown of fees depending on how you choose to buy your NASO tickets. The McCoy Center adds a facility fee of $1 to tickets below $10 and $1.50 to all other tickets regardless of purchase method.
- Ticketmaster.com - Fees on Ticketmaster.com are $2.65 to $3.85, depending on the price of the ticket, plus a $4.75 order processing fee, plus $3.25 if mailing is chosen as the method of delivery. If the tickets need to be delivered close to the event, the delivery fee can be as much as $25.There is no option to have tickets put in Will Call. Please note that season tickets cannot be purchased through Ticketmaster.com, only single concert tickets.
- Please note that internet ticket sales through Ticketmaster cut off at 11 a.m. on the day of the concert.
- CAPA by phone - CAPA fees for season tickets ordered by phone are $5 per order (not per ticket), including mailing and Will Call services. Single ticket charges by phone are $3.00 per ticket including mailing and Will Call services.
- CAPA Box Office Downtown - Season and single concert ticket purchases made in person at the CAPA Box Office incur no additional fees. The CAPA Box Office in downtown Columbus is located at 39 E. State Street, Columbus, OH 43215. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday: 9 am - 5 pm, Saturday 10 am - 2 pm.
- CAPA Box Office at the McCoy Center - Season and single concert tickets purchased at the McCoy Box Office incur no additional charges; however, the Box Office is only open the day of the performance beginning one hour prior to the beginning of the show. Additionally, there is a $2 price per ticket increase on tickets sold the day of the concert through this box office. The CAPA Box Office at the McCoy is located at 100 W. Dublin-Granville Rd., New Albany, OH 43054.
2019-2020 SEASON CALENDAR*
New Albany Symphony Chorus
October 6, 2019
December 22, 2019
Student Concerto Winners
March 15, 2020
JOANNA FRANKEL PLAYS HIGDON
April 26, 2019,
*All concerts take place at the Jeanne B. McCoy Community Center for the Arts
The New Albany Symphony enriches, educates,
entertains, and inspires people of all ages and
backgrounds through the arts.